WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale or for trade I have a Hamilton Pioneer Pilot Automatic with the latest movement. This is the model with twin crowns, one for the setting of the hands and winding and the other for the setting of the internal timer ring. About 42mm wide and 22mm lugs with short lug to lug distance, it is a great size for most wrists.

The watch is in excellent condition, no dents or scratches, only very little light wear. See pictures. The original Nato and full boxes and papers are included.

I like this a lot and was going to use it for a project, this is already a Pilot at least per the name from Hamilton, so I envisioned to make a small change and make it even more to my taste. However I realized that the watch is fantastic as it is and in excellent shape and bring also of higher value that I am used to, I am reluctant to mess with it. It is comfortable and solid as well as very versatile. So I prefer to direct my dream to something a little more affordable and offer this for sale or trade.

Asking $475 net to me including shipping in the USA, I am also considering trades so if you have something you want to offer, contact me and we can discuss trade value, etc.

Here are a few pics:

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Silver
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver
Watch Clock Watch accessory Rim Automotive design
Automotive tire Grey Rectangle Gadget Asphalt
Analog watch Camera accessory Rectangle Watch Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Silver Rectangle Clock
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Camera accessory Goggles Measuring instrument

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts