WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I have for sale a 4 month old Hamilton Valiant Automatic. It is model # H39515733. When I bought this model it came on the original Hamilton Black leather strap. I also separately purchased the Stainless Steel bracelet for this model from Hamilton/Swatch Company. The watch is 40mm, ETA 2824-2 movement, lugs are 20mm, saphire crystal. The watch itself is in excellent condition, there is one mark (looks more like a smudge that won't rub off) on the edge of the case between 9 and 10 o'clock that is not even noticeable unless you look very hard. Also, I put this watch on the Stainless Steel bracelet and it was my everyday watch, so the bracelet does have scuffs/scratches on it from everyday wear and desk dives. It is sized for a 6.75 inch wrist and it comes with 5 additionall links. It also comes with the original black leather strap that was worn when I first receoved the watch. I bought thos watch in March from Amazon. I paid $435 for it. I am asking $325 shipped priority mail with dc# to the U.S. This includes all paypal fees. If you are interested or have any questions pm me or email me at [email protected]

For references on dealing with me you can contact forum members Gerry.GEG, jujuben, gagnello, Pro Merc

Also you can check my ebay rating under username teebone673

Here are some pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts