WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. Many thanks WUS and Dave.

I bought this from the original owner, a fellow servicemember who bought it new from Bill at MKii in 2013. It is a first generation example, with a Swiss ETA 2836 day and date automatic, a helium release valve at 9 o'clock, and the hardened anodized 12-hour bezel. I bought it from him recently, and to be honest, I have never had it outside the house. Additionally, the original owner disclosed to me that he rarely wore it because it wore a bit big on his wrist, so he usually went for something a little smaller. The bottom line is that this is very close to a time capsule watch...in near mint to mint condition with everything as-new from MKii. Included are the watch, rubber strap, black nylon NATO, an additional new 20mm ISOFRANE dive strap (I added this), extra spring bars, the strap changing tool, the instruction booklet/warranty, and the original invoice from MKii. It is a pristine watch with a full kit. The watch is currently keeping COSC time at 4 seconds per day. Lume is still excellent.

Photos were just taken. If there is another view you'd like, please PM me and I'll do my best. I'm only selling this one because I'm not wearing it as much as I thought I would, and I think that's largely because it's so nice. A silly reason, I admit, but WISs will be WISs...

I'm asking $SOLD1975SOLD for the whole set, which includes shipping and Paypal. Should the new owner not want the 20mm ISOFRANE, deduct $75 from the asking price. I think it's fair money for the condition and rarity of the watch. I will undoubtedly regret selling it and want another one, but it will not be one as nice as this because they don't exist. No trades please. Buyers need to have some good feedback here on WUS. I do. CONUS preferred unless we know each other, and then at additional expense.

Rectangle Font Material property Office equipment Handwriting
Watch Product Black Analog watch Clock
Watch Analog watch Silver Watch accessory Rectangle
Peripheral Grey Rim Audio equipment Gadget
Natural material Metal Fashion accessory Composite material Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Gadget Output device Rectangle
Natural material Metal Fashion accessory Composite material Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Clock Silver Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver
Watch Gadget Audio equipment Font Measuring instrument

1 - 3 of 3 Posts