WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was on the market, then I took it off the market thinking that I liked it too much to sell it, now a couple of impulse buys this morning have firmed up my decision to sell and it is on the market again. PRICED TO SELL - so please don't ask for a lower price, it is already marked down a whole lot.

I bought this from the agonizingly long pre-order and was super happy when it arrived. I have worn it a fair bit so it does have some small scratches - but the patina has developed beautifully. I chose the silver hands because I figured, as the bronze darkened, they would look better than the gold-guilt ones. I think I have been right.

Comes in the Pelican case with two straps - an unworn Horween brown leather one and a black Hirsch one which I have fitted with my old, and nicely patinaed, bronze Halios Tropik buckle. It also comes with the two bronze H2O buckles that were supplied with the watch.

For a further $60 I will throw in a dark blue Isofrane strap with 2.5mm (fat) DIEVAS stainless steel springbars that are SUPER solid inserted.

The price includes standard airmail shipping anywhere in the world.

Cheers

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Everyday carry Tool Strap Measuring instrument Watch Watch accessory Watch Analog watch Strap Fashion accessory Strap Belt Buckle Leather Fashion accessory Strap Belt Hand Leather Finger Everyday carry Watch Measuring instrument Watch accessory Technology

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Helberg CH6 Bronze - Blue Dial, Silver Hands, Double Domed Sapphire - $500

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts