WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Up for sale is my 45mm Helson Bronze Shark Diver with the bronze bezel and black dial in near mint (95% TZ rating) condition. It comes complete with styro outer, black tube, warranty card dated 18 Sept 2012 (it has the correct CuSn8 bronze), Helson black rubber strap and bronze buckle, bonus Helson brown leather strap and generic torched buckle, hex tool, and extra lug screws. The watch case, lugs, caseback and bezel have no nicks or dings and is beginning to develop a light patina. The crystal is free of any scratches. Its 25 jewel ETA 2824-2 movement has been running withing COSC specifications while on the winder and on my wrist.

This model is currently sold out in all dial variations of the full bronze 45mm case. After seeing the brown dial, previously owning a green dial, and having this black dial, I like the black the best. I'm forced to sell this beauty to help offset a grail purchase I just made.

I'm offering this complete kit for SOLD! $1095 shipped and PayPal'd to a confirmed address within the CONUS. I have many references selling and buying here on WUS, on TZ, P.com and 100% feedback score on the big auction site as magnetmandan1. And, I'm a "Goodguy" on Watchnet too.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and thanks for looking.

:-Dan Edwards
magnetmandan
magnetmandan AT comcast DOT net

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Helson Bronze Shark Diver 45mm Near Mint and Complete $1095 Shipped and PayPal'd

Happy Independence Day BUMP!.....with a REDUCTION!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Helson Bronze Shark Diver 45mm Near Mint and Complete $1095 Shipped and PayPal'd

Bring Up My Post!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD! Thanks John and WUS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts