WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch is sold. Thanks buyer and WUS.

I recently picked this one up and realized right away that I was holding on to someone's grail watch. It is the Heuer Autavia 11630 MH. It is 100% all original and has never been polished. It includes its original box, hang tags, manual and warranty booklet and envelope. It is also on its original and full length bracelet. Bracelet show no real stretch and just some superficial desk dive marks to the clasp. There is very little wear to the case, a few crystal marks and some light wear to the bezel insert. Dial and hands are in wonderful shape. It is one of the nicest I have seen, considering it is in completely unmolested condition.

One thing to note is that the stem and crown come out easily. I have had this on other pieces and know the watchmaker can sort it fairly easily. But I am hoping to turn this one quickly rather than wait out a trip for repair. Aside from that, the watch functions as it should. Chrono buttons are crisp, bezel rotates perfectly, etc. So I am going to price this watch at SOLD $2695 SOLD via paypal, fees and US shipping included...but know I can also build in the cost of stem repair or even full mechanical service with warranty. Just let me know and we can go from there.

Email me at [email protected] for quickest response. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts