WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey WUS crew, since I have a smaller Hamilton Chrono on the way I am moving my HKED 1963 Seagull along. This is the 38mm size with sapphire crystals. I have the stock strap, the watch roll, and some extra straps I will be sending along. This is the "preferred" cream dial variant with blue/red accents and hands, very close to the original. The case is polished, so let's assume some small surface marks, but it honestly looks great to me.

As many here know, the HKED versions of these watches just tend to run better and have a solid fit and finish thanks to the extra QC. This one specifically seems to run at about +8 seconds a day when kept wound. I haven't let it run down, but I assume it would get close to evening out as the spring let out and the beat slowed down just a smidge. YMMV of course. The pushers have good activation, no drag that I can tell, and reset cleanly right to where they are supposed to be.

My Price is $225 -> $205 -> SOLD Shipped insured USPS in the ConUS and that price includes fees. So, this is YOUR all-in price, not my net, like so many others seem to post these days.

For trades, I am looking for watches from specific years, 2011 and 2015 namely, with full kits, under 40mm in size. If you have something like that for trade, let me know. I am also open to a mechanical or auto GADA or GMT. I can add some cash, but prefer a sale on this one as I have my blue Hamilton Intramatic up for sale too and that is a better option for good trades due to the value.

Check my feedback here and on Reddit, as I will be looking for yours.

Pics:

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have some extra straps I would throw in for a few dollars more. I added pics of the watch roll to the album online as well. Cheers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts