WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: A couple Horween shell cordovan straps with very mild issues.

Strap No. 1:
18mm No. 8 (an oxblood color). This strap is about 9.25” long and would fit a wrist from 6.5” to 7”. It is new and unused, but the finish on the leather came from the Horween tannery with a slightly distressed finish. It looks like it would if you wore a new one on your wrist every day for six months or so. But I can’t sell it as perfect for full price, hence the reduced price of $49 (SOLD) shipped and Paypaled to you.

Please note this strap has very minor indentations from posing the CWC on it.

Strap No. 2: SOLD
22mm Black. Nothing wrong with this strap at all except that it was cut too short. Fortunately I realized the mistake before it went out, but now it needs a home. This strap is 8.75” long and would fit a 6” to 6.5” wrist. Please note that it has extremely minor indentations on it from posing it with the MkII. SOLD @ $49 shipped and Paypaled to you.

Thanks WUS and buyer.

Of course I’m always happy to make you a perfect strap to your own specifications. I currently have Horween shells in Black, No. 8, Whiskey, and just a wee bit remaining of Natural (better hurry!).

I offer riveted or stitched construction, one-piece or two-piece styles, and outstanding customer service.

Here’s what a stitched end looks like:

And here’s what a riveted construction looks like (this is the distressed strap shown above).

PM on this board or gmail to roverhaven.

Kind Regards,

Myron

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Both of these straps are sold, but I can always make you your very own Horween shell cordovan strap!

Thanks to both buyers and WUS for hosting.

Kind Regards to All,

Myron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts