WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SOLD.

Up for sale is my Hstrap 20 mm solid mesh stainless steel watch bracelet. My asking price is $19.00.

This bracelet does not taper, and has a push button deployment clasp. It is made of 316L stainless steel, and is 3.5 mm thick. It has brushed solid links, with polished center links webbed together. The Hstrap bracelet is in at least 94% condition, with only the most minor of marks on the clasp and foldover safety clasp. Check my high resolution photos and judge for yourself.

I’m including the original box, all the links that were removed when the bracelet was sized, extra spring bars, a link removal tool, and a spring bar remover repair tool. However, the Seiko 62MAS watch pictured here is for display purposes only, and is NOT included in this sale.

First-class shipping and all paypal fees are included in the price for USA customers only. Please note that I am not interested in any trades.

Please address all inquiries, offers, etc. to me via the WUS messaging system. Thanks for reading my ad.

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Hstrap 20mm Solid Mesh 316L Stainless Steel Bracelet + Tools

SOLD. Thanks to Will and WUS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts