WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale I have a cool beater. Invicta with the green bezel insert. The watch is pretty beat up, scratched up and deeply loved. :) this is actually my second Invicta I worked on. The first one was maybe some 10 years ago, I had to do the same painful actions but that also came out all right.

This one has a brand new Seiko NH35 movement that hacks and hand winds, same used in the Turtle and the newer Seiko divers. The dial came from a Ticino Submersible, ProProf and the hands are original Seiko. Another great thing is that the lume is really nice.

Other then that it is what you see, a worn and loved time piece that works and would look great while mowing the lawn or riding off road on a bicycle...

Comes with the bracelet, it runs and works. The crown and the bezel are actually pretty smooth and work pretty nicely. The only real bad thing is the amount of desk diving marks on the bracelet and the case back. The top seems pretty nice and reasonably clean.

You can use it as is or use it for a project.

Anyway, I am offering this for sale. Asking a low $89 inclusive of shipping in the USA.

Here are a few pics to show the looks and condition.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Green
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Green Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Green Fashion accessory
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal
Fashion accessory Watch Metal Watch accessory Jewellery
Fashion accessory Watch Jewellery Finger Metal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts