WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a new Invicta Corduba Chrono 3474 for sale. I purchased the watch brand new for $115 about a month ago and it is still in excellent condition. The watch has only been worn around my house for an hour or so and has stayed in its case the rest of the time.

Let me just make sure everyone understands this fact: This watch is HUGE! I am a large guy with large wrists (about 9 1/2") and large hands and it even looks large on me. I was trying to find a strap long enough for my wrists (so the watch would be more comfortable for me to wear), but my efforts have gone without resolution. Therefore, I must sell this watch.

The leather strap that comes with the watch is quite thick with a Panari style buckle. While the strap is thick, it is amazingly soft and one of the best straps that I have held. (I just wish it was longer for my monster wrists)

I also have a modena rubber dive strap that will be included with the watch. The strap is a 26mm black strap that was notched down to a 25mm width for the watch. I did the notching myself, and while it is not perfect, the notch fits the lugs nicely. The strap may still need to be shaved down at the top though as it does not bend as smooth as some may like.

I will also be including a Modena springbar tool that came with the strap.

I will rate the watch at about a 97% because I notched the extra rubber strap myself. (Watch itself is easily at 99%)

Here are the Official Invicta Specs on the watch:
GRAN CAPITAN CORDUBA CHRONOGRAPH
Model 3474 Movement: Professional chronograph

Case and dial: 52mm * Surgical grade solid stainless steel case * Stainless steel screw down case back * Screw down crown with unique protective cap * Anti-reflective mineral crystal * Checkered textured dial in assorted colors * Tritnite® luminous hands and markers * Date display

Band:Buffalo pattern genuine calf leather

Water resistant: 200 meters

Here are a few pictures of the watch:
Sorry about the bad pictures. I borrowed a friends camera (as mine broke this summer) and the camera does not focus well.

The picture with the other 2 watches is just so you can see a size comparison with other known sizes. The Grand Diver is a 47mm case and the Pro Abyss Diver is a 40mm case. THE LISTING IS FOR THE 3474 Chronograph ONLY. THE OTHER TWO WATCHES ARE NOT FOR SALE AND NOT INCLUDED. JUST A SIZE COMPARISON.

Asking $80 SHIPPED CONUS (PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED)

Also open to trades. PM me with offers. (Automatic Divers or Tritium watches)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Invicta Corduba Chrono 3474 **REDUCED PRICE**

Price Reduction

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Bump ... Pick this up for a song!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Price Reduced to $80 Shipped CONUS.

·
Registered
233 Posts

Is the 3474 an automatic movement?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Japanese Quartz Chrono ... I think it is an Miyota OS20 movement. Not entirely sure though.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Bump

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Watch is SOLD ... Thank you Buyer and WUS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts