WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!

This watch gets more likes on Instagram than any of my other watches. So why sell? Because I am not a slave to social media, damnit! I will buy, sell, or trade whatever I darn please.
Phew.

Now, to the watch. Bought new in Japan at one of the big camera stores in August 2015. All boxes and papers included, with the original strap never worn. The strap pictured on it is not included. It functions perfectly with the Junghans J800.1 (a modified ETA 2824) running at +2 sec/day when in rotation. But it is not in rotation very much. Why? Look at my signature; there are a score of watches in the collection and things evolve. But it is a beautiful watch that was so much eye candy that I had to get it for the wife. And then she wore it and did something to make a flaw in the crystal around the 5:30 mark under "Germany". I cannot feel it, you can barely find it, but it is there. It is nothing I have bothered to fix because it's so inconsequential. I could not get a picture to show it at loupe level, but I did not hide that part of the dial so you can examine as you will. I am sorry it happened and reflect that sorrow in the price. The pictures are big and some feature my hairy 7.5" wrist - you are welcome.

Here's Junghans website and their MSRP: https://www.junghanswatchesusa.net/Max-Bill-Automatic-Watches_c_26.html (note that this dial is no longer shown, even though it is the most awesome one! Last picture shows the stock strap)

Paypal $750 and it will be shipped with insurance and tracking by Korea Post (takes less than a week worldwide). I have several sales and purchases on WUS - look 'em up and you will be impressed. Or not. I just like watches. I can take any kind of picture of the watch that you want (within my technological limitations); just send a message with requests or questions. Not interested in trades unless it's a similarly or lower valued old Grand/King/Lord Seiko type thing.

20180117_215448.jpg 20180117_215531.jpg 20180117_215559.jpg IMG_20170314_113553_150.jpg IMG_20180117_103457_899.jpg Junghans Max Bill.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts