1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. Brand: Junghans
2. Model: Meister Chronoscope
3. Diameter: 40mm
4. Condition: Mint. Box has slight water marks from previous owner (see pic)
5. Asking-price: £900 *SOLD*
6. Age: 1 year (warranty until September 2015)
7. Availability of box and papers: Full set with cards, booklets, Junghans bracelet + spare links, Junghans leather strap
8. Shipping-costs: £10 UK; £15 EU; international, please ask
9. Current location of watch: London

Here we have for sale my beautiful Junghans Meister Chronoscope with the Valjoux 7750 movement. I could sit and admire this watch all day but I just don’t wear it enough to justify keeping it in a box. I can’t help thinking I’m a little too rough and ready for it – I’m a working class Liverpool lad and this is a Home Counties princess :-d

It is in mint condition with only some light wear marks on the leather strap to note.

It has a sapphire glass back to view the stunning movement with Junghans engraved rotor and decoration.

The watch was originally purchased in September 2013 and I bought it in April this year so it still has 12 months warranty left. The watch has been worn sparingly as part of a rotation, hence the excellent condition.

It keeps fantastic time, well within the 7750 spec, and all chrono and day/date functions work correctly and smoothly. Day is in German.

Comes with unmarked bracelet and all spare links.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks for looking :-!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts