WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

I'm trimming down my collection to consolidate funds for the grail, so have to let go my beloved Kemmner Military 1550 Chronograph. It is a great watch but I realise it's too big for my 6.5 inch / 16.5 cm wrist. It was worn occasionally thus some marks on the bezel and hesalite glass are visible (see pics for details) but nothing a polywatch couldn't handle, 92% on the TZ scale. The watch comes on an unused bund strap and with additional unused flieger strap with rivets. Chrono works as it should and the watch is pretty consistent gaining around 4.5 seconds a day.

Description from Roland Kemmner:
"We have copied a very famous Heuer watch, which was used from German Bundeswehr in the years 1970 to 1972. Diameter 43 mm, height 13,4 mm, the case is made from stainless-steel 316L, aviator bezel turnable in both directions, double domed Hesalite crystal, 2 round pushers diameter 4 mm, crown diameter 6 mm. Handwinding chronograph Seagull TY1901, 23 jewels, 21.600 A/h. This movement is a copy from the famous Venus 175. The 1550 is a limited edition with 100 pcs."

SOLD! $650 insurance shipped worldwide. Cash discount is possible in case of face to face transaction, shipping to Europe, or if alternative to pp payment method is available. The piece is located in the EU so no additional import taxes here.

Plenty of references on eBay and here on WUS, ask for details!

EDIT: I am the first owner, I have bought the watch from Roland Kemmner in June 2013.

DSC_0081cor_s.jpg
DSC_0078cor_s.jpg
DSC_0073cor_s.jpg
DSC_0093cor_s.jpg
DSC_0080cor_s.jpg
DSC_0077cor_s.jpg
DSC_0082cor_s.jpg

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: Kemmner 1550 Bundeswehr Military Chrono (Heuer homage)

On Hold Pending Funds

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: FS: Kemmner 1550 Bundeswehr Military Chrono (Heuer homage)

SOLD! Thanks buyer and WUS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts