WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold, very fast... Thank you to the excellent buyer and WUS... |>

This watch is easily 95% and in great condition. It keeps near perfect time, and only has some small scratches on the case back. The bezel and crystal are clean. It comes with box & papers, and an extra leather strap with white/cream stitching. It truly is a sweet piece, and the polished and brushed finishes are amazing. b-)

Selling this to fund incoming. I am interested in a USA sale with Paypal, including Alaska & Hawaii, and maybe Canada if shipping is discussed first. Price below includes Paypal fees and USPS Priority shipping, tracked/insured. I have plenty of references if you have not purchased from me before. Please PM or email me for questions or offers. Thank you for looking. :-!

Asking $2,400 OBRO!!!

Specs:

Soarway GMT

Ref. KD 719121

Case: stainless steel (surgical grade); bezel with alternatively brushed and polished surface finish, case body with polished surface finish; inner case made from soft iron (cylinder, back plate, dial plate); secondary shock resistance system (SAS) dimension 45.85 mm diameter (bezel end to bezel end); 49.65 mm diameter overall (bezel end to crown end); 55.25 mm length overall (lug end to lug end); 24 mm lug width (between lugs; measures strap width); 15.25 mm height overall 154.6 g. weight (with strap attached to watch) crystal synthetic sapphire; domed, anti-reflective (inside only); extra-thick crown screw-locked; signed bezel rotating; uni-directional back stainless steel (surgical grade); screw-locked ratings* waterproof (50 atm/1,650 ft with crown locked); (3 atm/100 ft with crown unlocked); antimagnetic (80,000 a/m); shock-resistant; pressure-proof to 50 atmospheres;
Movement: ETA 2893-A2; Swiss-made; winding automatic mechanism jewels 21 balance Glucydur mainspring Nivarox 1 functions hours, minutes, seconds; date; second time zone other 40 hours power reserve, integrated shock resistance system (INCABLOC)
*all ratings in accordance with the strict regulations set forth by the German Industrial Standard Bureau, DIN

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts