WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD*. I picked this up from a member a few months ago, but with an international move coming up I’m trying to consolidate all my belongings and get down to just 3-4 watches. This is my 5th watch to list today. It has the non-hacking Miyota movement, but at least with my particular movements it runs perfectly almost to the second. I have the original nylon band and an almost new Laco leather pilot strap.

$250 CONUS. Priority Shipping. PayPal or Venmo

Automatic movement Laco 21
Basic movement Miyota 821A Non-hacking second
CASE:Sandblasted stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, case-back with sapphire crystal
DIAL:Blue with sunray pattern, arabic numbers and indexes with luminous material Superluminova C3
HANDS: hands black mat, filled with luminous material Superluminova C3
STRAP: grey nylon strap (one piece strap)
DIAMETER :42,0 mm
HEIGHT :11,75 mm
LUG WIDTH:20,0 mm
LUG TO LUG:50,0 mm

My wife and I will be moving out of the country in the next six months and I am starting to sell all I can to avoid shipping overseas. I hope to avoid a lot of time and energy and dickering by finding an average “new” price and listing my watches at about half that.
I have been a WUS member around a year and have made numerous purchases but just hit my 100th post and now have a few watches to sell for reason listed above. Each watch comes with it’s original box and warranty where applicable.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts