WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Description:

For sale: the ultimate square G-Shock, the full metal, titanium G-Shock GMW-B5000TB.

The case, bracelet, bezel, case back and buttons are made from titanium. The surface of the metal is finished with a diamond like carbon (DLC) coating that protects it against scratching and other damage. The GMW-B5000TB-1ER has a sapphire crystal and standard full metal technical features including solar power and Multi-band 6 radio controlled accurate timekeeping. The design is completed with a black matte case with gold lettering and lines, reproducing the look of the DW-5000C-1B, the first-ever G-Shock.

The full specification of the watch can be found on the G-Shock website here:

GMW-B5000TB-1ER

The set is complete and includes:

• The watch.
  • A full set of spare links for the bracelet (the watch is currently sized for my 17cm wrist).
  • The outer brown cardboard box.
  • The inner G-Shock cardboard box (please note this has a slight mark on the top as shown in the photo(beneath the “C” of “G-Shock”)).
  • The G-Shock presentation case.
  • The G-Shock cardboard hangtag.
  • All paperwork.
  • The warranty card which has been stamped and dated (22 January 2020) by a UK based G-Shock Authorised Dealer.

Condition:

The watch is in unmarked, fully functional condition. The protective sticker is still in place on the case back. I have only worn the watch a handful of times - I use my resin G-Shocks more often.

Price:

I'm based in the UK and have bought, sold and traded through WUS many times before. Please see my feedback thread here:

Feedback for TH14

I'm looking for £1100 including Paypal fees and insured shipping within the UK. Overseas shipping to be added on top at cost.

Overseas buyers must have plenty of solid feedback. I insure my watches using Parcelpro so can ship internationally without any problems.

Please get in touch if you're interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts