WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. Up for sale is my Nomos Tangente Gangreserve 172, which I purchased new and received a couple of weeks ago on July 10, 2019 from PrestigeTime. Watch comes with everything including an extra beige Nomos strap. PrestigeTime offers a 2 year warranty for the watch.

I've worn the watch for 5 days since receiving it. Only blemish I can see are a couple of hairline scratches on the caseback. Watch came with a black Horween strap. I am also including a beige Nomos Velour strap (looks like suede). This Tangente model retails for $2,760.

SOLD!!! Thanks WUS and buyer! $2,000 via PayPal with confirmed address shipped to CONUS, Alaska, Hawaii via insured Priority Mail. International buyers please contact me. Feel free to ask questions. No trades please. More pics can be taken upon request.

Thanks for looking!

email: gshock626 DOT socal AT gmail DOT com

I have a few references here on WUS (all positive) and have 100% feedback on the bay under the same username.

WUS feedback:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:forums.watchuseek.com/f63+gshock626&cad=h

eBay feedback:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gshock626&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

some specs:

CASE: stainless steel, tripartite, sapphire crystal glass back
GLASS: sapphire crystal
DIAL: galvanized, white silver-plated
HANDS: steel, tempered blue
STRAP: Horween Genuine Shell Cordovan black, lug width 18mm
MOVEMENT: in-house, manual-winding, calibre DUW 4301, 17 jewels, 43 hr power reserve
DIMENSIONS: diameter 35.0mm, height 6.6mm
WATER RESISTANCE: 3 atm (splash-proof)

1.jpeg
2.jpg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Pics taken today:

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg