WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD $835.00 OBRO and this includes paypal feesand CONUS shipping via USPS. This is a catch and release as I am on the grail hunt… I purchased this watch new from Seiya Japan, new on September 16,2014. The bracelet has never been sized or worn. The bracelet is still in shipping wrap and the rubber the strap in new, never worn. I wore the watch a few times on a custom bison strap from Jeanna at Stone Creek Straps (not included in this sale). The movement is the unbranded version of theMM300, which is the same movement as the Grand Seiko. This watch has gain 3.5 seconds in 24 +hours with a true 40 hour power reserve. This is a stunningly beautiful watch with exceptional wrist presence. Thebezel action is silky smooth and very nice. This a complete kit, boxes, papers, strap tool, etc, and I will providean etc set of 22 mm fat Seiko spring bars. You will receive the watch in the same manner that I received this watchfrom Seiya. This is a very nice diver and best kept secret in my humble opinion. If you like diver with accuracy and wrist presence, this your watch. If I were not on my ultimate grail hunt,this is a keeper. If you have any questions, please ask. Send me a pm or email. Please check my feedback here and buy with confidence.

The following specs were taken fromSeiyaJapan.com website.
ORIENT Diver 300m WV0101EL Black

Ref: WV0101EL

Details
Listed price: 168,000 Yen
Case Diameter: 45.7mm w/o the crown
Movement: 22 Jewels Automatic (with manual winding) 40N5A Hack Function
Accuracy: +25/-15 sec per day (3.5+ seconds in 24 hours for me)
Power Reserve: 40h

Sapphire Cryatal with non-reflection coating
Case: SS
Screw down Crown
Divers 300m Water resistant

Max wrist size: 20cm/ 7.8inch
Lug Size 22mm

IMG_1557.JPG IMG_1547.JPG IMG_1556.JPG IMG_1555.JPG IMG_1553.JPG IMG_1552.JPG IMG_1551.JPG IMG_1550.JPG IMG_1549.JPG IMG_1548.JPG

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD IN FLASH............ Thank you WUS and Buyer.... The grail hunt is on......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts