WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold in a flash, thanks WUS and buyer!

I just picked this up last week and unfortunately the red is not clicking as I hoped so I am picking up a blue model. This is the new version of the HydroConquest with the red bezel. I've owned two of these, last one was the old version blue bezel and they have made noticeable improvements with this design. First is the dial. It's a numbered dial and is nicely done, the mat black finish is super nice and makes the accents pop. The bezel is also an improvement and looks more sporty than the other. The watch can be dressed up or down easily with strap changes.

Watch is conservatively 90%. Case measures 41mm, 21mm lug width (can also use 22mm straps easily), 11.5mm thick. There are minor hairlines around the case and a hairline mark on the bezel that is very hard to see at the 2 minute. Aside from that it's perfect, crystal is perfect, crown threads perfect, no issues, awesome caseback design, all around great value for the money. It is a full kit, both boxes, rubber strap and deployment clasp that is cut for a 7" wrist, two extra straps, one is a Di-Modell carbon and the other is a full black Cordura strap. I do have a tang buckle that normally comes on the legend diver and I plan on keeping it but if you must have it I can sell it at what it cost me, it's mint. I'm asking $650 for it or your best closest offer. Please do not come at me with a lowball offer, it's embarrassing, really.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts