WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello WUS,
If you are reading this, you already know this watch. This is a beautiful and unique watch that I am letting go to fund other expenses - you will be able to find anything like this because:
  • Thin mechanical chronograph
  • Bi-directional rotating 12hr bezel for tracking elapse hour or second time zone
  • Reverse panda dial on glossy black with stepped down white sub registers
  • Fully articulated vintage speedy inspired bracelet with solid (end) links connected with screws
  • Swiss Superluminova BGW9 applied on lume pip, hour markers (applied), and hands
Dimensions:
  • 39mm case width
  • 10.2mm case thickness + 2.4mm dome crystal
  • 47mm case length / lug-to-lug
  • 20mm lug width tapers to 16mm at clasp
  • Bracelet fits up to 8-inch wrists
Condition:
  • Mechanically keeping excellent time, chronograph function works perfectly, and winding action is very satisfying (+8 to 12spd, same as the watch of Lorenzo, co-founder of Lorier when I spoke to him).
  • Cosmetically, this is not a safe queen as it was worn daily and only stopped on one occasion when I was too busy with life and forgot to wear a watch on my wrist (worst experience ever). There are fine scratches on case and bracelet as you can see from photos, as well as on the crystal (but will not affect the legibility - PolyWatch is your friend). If you are looking for one in a pristine condition, please consider another example instead (please excuse lints showing on the crystal).
What's included: Full kit (watch head, bracelet with all links, screw driver, leather watch roll, box, manual), aftermarket high quality buffalo grained bund strap with quick-release strap (I think I paid around $30 on the fleabay).
Reason of selling: I bought this new in February directly from Lorier and this has been an amazing watch while raising my 6 month-old. I just really can't live without a date complication (especially nowadays).

Photo
Timestamp

I’m looking to get asking SOLD $445 shipped, or best reasonable offer, shipping via USPS CONUS and via Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle.

I’m only looking to sell, no trade please.
I have plenty of reference from Reddit, WUS, and eBay, so buy it with confidence. Since I’m not a dealer but just a hobbyist, I don’t accept returns unless something isn’t mentioned among my sale post. Please ask as many questions as you need to prior.

EDIT: Trade option no longer interested

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
reduced to $439

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·