WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD!! Lum Tec 300M-3 (Miyota 9015)

1K views 15 replies 1 participant last post by  InDNavVet 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!! Thanks WUS and Buyer!

So, mission accomplished. I achieved my desired goal, to build a more consolidated collection with higher-quality Divers/Sport watches, with only, let's call it, 'non-low-beat' (21600 vph) automatic movements. I'm one of those quirky guys that actually likes to watch the second hand move smoothly around the dial. I know, with the technological advent of some of these lower-beat movements, with expanded power reserve, that higher-beat doesn't always necessarily mean 'better', it just so happens to be a personal liking of mine, is all.

Anyway, in order to keep things interesting, I decided to further refine the collection...maybe consolidate a little more, while trying out some of these 'basic-to-lower-mid range' European pieces with a bit more 'historical significance'. I doubt I will ever venture into the Rolex/Omega/Tudor, etc level watches, but there are still a plethora more brands that have used sales values of a fairly affordable nature, and are no more expensive than many of these high-quality Micros.

Nothing wrong with these Micros; in fact, I've dealt primarily in these over the past year or so. There is some amazing quality, and value to be found, like these items I am listing--I just want to even out the collection a bit more. So, with that...

Lum Tec 300M-3 with Diamond-Like Coating (DLC)

$420 OBO - Includes CONUS Shipping + PP Fees

Miyota 9015 Automatic
40mm x 48.75mm x 14.75mm
22mm LugWidth
Titanium Carbide PVD hard coating (black)
Uni-directional, 60-click Lumed, Sapphire Bezel
AR-coated Sapphire crystal
LUM-TEC MDV Technology® (2-tone)
300M WR
2 straps: Bracelet-Ratcheting diver's extension/rubber
Limited Edition (numbered out of 150)
Free lifetime timing adjustments

More pictures - use dots at bottom of initial photo...

https://www.snupps.com/indnavvet/item/18370014--l-m-tec-300m-3

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: FSOT: Lum Tec 300M-3 (Miyota 9015)

Considering Trade offers...trade + cash...trade-minus cash...or, of course, cash offers work, as well!

#3 ·
Re: FSOT: Lum Tec 300M-3 (Miyota 9015)

Now, just $460 OBO!!

#4 ·
Re: Reduced!! FSOT: Lum Tec 300M-3 (Miyota 9015)

TTT

#5 ·

Ready for some offers! Happy to put 2, or even 3 of these micros for the right Swiss Automatic!

#6 ·

Already listed below market value...yet will still consider offers! ;) This model has all the goodies...Miyota 9015...Bracelet...coating still looks brand new!

#7 · (Edited)
Re: Final Reduction!! BARGAIN!! FSOT: Lum Tec 300M-3 (Miyota 9015)

Now just $420!! Top-notch quality!

#8 ·

Lumed Sapphire Bezel, Sapphire crystal, Miyota 9015, Bracelet with ratcheting clasp...upper end attributes, galore! Just $420!

#9 ·

Up!

#10 ·

Just a fantastic watch...well worth trying out! Those concerned about 'PVD/DLC' cases?? Don't. This looks better than most of my Stainless cases, and not because I abby this more...

This watch, at almost half-off it's retail price, is an amazing deal for all you get! I'll give it a couple more days, and if not sold, I'll try another time, or a different item...

#11 ·

Up!

#12 ·

TTT

#13 ·

Up!

#14 ·

Up TTT!! $420 gets you a mint, Titanium Carbide PVD, which, IMO, holds up just as well DLC...amazingly tough...

#15 ·

I'll give it another day or so, then take this infernal listing down, lol...

Make me an offer...who knows...maybe it sticks!! Either a 'trade-up' for me, or a cash offer from you...

#16 · (Edited)
Re: Final Day!! BARGAIN!! FSOT: Lum Tec 300M-3 (Miyota 9015)

Got an offer...awaiting response to my counter...today is last day I am listing...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.