WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the re-creation of the famous strap worn by Sean Connery as James Bond in Goldfinger. Many NATO straps are referred to as "Bond" but this is the original color that appeared in the film. Screenshot:

This 20mm lug width strap is made by Maratac so it is among the highest quality NATO straps you can buy. The nylon has a soft texture, but is strong and durable. The MoD specs require heat welded seams for hardware on NATOs, but Maratac exceeds those standards by featuring both welding and stitching for added strength. The hardware is brushed stainless steel and the Maratac signature is stamped on the tang buckle.

The condition of the strap is near mint. There are no stains or fraying.

Photos:

Heat welded and stitched seams:

Maratac signed buckle:

Modeled on an MKII Blackwater (watch not included):

Don't settle for a generic Chinese made Bond NATO that will inevitably fray and deteriorate easily. This is a must have if you own a Rolex Submariner.

This strap costs $26.95 shipped from CountyComm ($29.17 for me since I pay tax in CA)

Buy this near mint real Bond from me for **SOLD** $16 + $1.50 for shipping in the CONUS. I accept PayPal.

I have sold watches and straps on here with perfect feedback so you can deal with confidence.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts