WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is an Orange NATO strap by Maratac. It measures 22mm in width and 11.5 inches long with 16 ultrasonic drilled holes to accommodate any wrist size, big or small. The length is sufficient enough to wear over a wetsuit or jacket. The hardware is brushed stainless steel and both heat welded and stitched in for durability. Most other NATO straps on the market have only heat welded seams for the hardware, which is more prone to failure.

From CountyComm:

"Maratac™ took the U.K. Ministry Of Defense (MOD) specification for watchbands, then manufactured them BETTER than specifications. Like all Maratac™ Bands they are soft and strong, in fact stronger and softer than U.K. MOD Specifications. Maratac™ used their ultrasonic drilling process to cut perfect holes that eliminate any rough spots found in other straps. These new Maratac™ Mil Series NATO bands feature hallmarked solid non-magnetic stainless steel buckles. The nylon webbing is both ultrasonically welded and stitched."

The condition of the strap is excellent to near mint. There are only very light signs of wear. No fraying.

Photos:

Heat welded and stitched seams for the ultimate in durability:

Maratac signed buckle:

Modeled on an MKII Sea Fighter (not included):

Gorgeous.

Give your watch an eye catching pop of color with this Maratac NATO.

CountyComm sells this strap for $24.95 shipped ($27.01 if you live in California like me)

You can pick up this nice strap in excellent condition for **SOLD** $15 + $1.50 for shipping in the CONUS. I accept PayPal.

I have sold several watches and straps here with perfect feedback.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts