WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale this evening is a Marathon MSAR Quartz Diver, purchased in November 2020 and worn very sparingly. This 36mm watch is incredibly tough and practical, with a 316L stainless case, high-torque quartz movement, 30ATM of water resistance, sapphire crystal, screw-in crown, and luminous tritium tubes. I love this size – I think 36mm is seriously underrated and I enjoyed it on my 7.25”/18.5cm wrist. The bezel is fantastic and the bracelet is comfortable, with a handy diver’s extension. The tritium lume is truly incredible, you can hike for hours in pitch dark and it glows like a torch!

This watch is full kit: comes with the box, the box for the box, the slipcover for the box for the box, manual, tote bag, catalogues, vanilla-scented diver’s strap, and Marathon steel bracelet. The bracelet is sized to my 7.25”/18.5cm wrist, but two extra links are included. The rubber strap has just one hole punched and smells fantastic.

This watch is in excellent condition and has been worn less than two dozen times. There are a few very light hairlines on the case and bracelet, but I have to go looking for them.

Selling because my watch box is very full and I have my eye on a couple bigger fish, so I’m selling off a few pieces to raise funds. My main diver is a Seiko SBBW045 right now and this watch is getting no wrist time, so I’m ready to re-home it.

The MSRP for this watch with bracelet and rubber strap is $978. I’m asking $495 for the set. Paypal F&F or Venmo preferred; I’ll pick up shipping in the USA. Not interested in trades at the moment.

I don’t have a lot of sales history here, but have sold many watches on Reddit Watchexchange as u/namrock23. I have also been active on OmegaForums with this username. I am a casual collector and member in good standing of NAWCC. Please PM me with any questions!
Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Grey World
Glasses Water Wood Twig Drinkware

Water Wood Tints and shades Jewellery Circle
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Material property
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Rectangle
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Finger Wood Thumb Carabiner Nail
Watch Analog watch Finger Clock Material property
Window Rectangle Flooring Tablecloth Bag
Gas Electric blue Symmetry Event Circle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts