WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(SOLD) Asking $1500 with Paypal fees and domestic shipping with tracking included. Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles on original ML genuine alligator band with an extra ML leather band and buckle, and a stainless steel bracelet. This is one of my favorite ML designs, with day and date indicated with a 4th and 5th hand, rather than a window cutout on the dial. Having purchased my GO Hand/Date a couple months ago, I find that I just don't wear it anymore.

When I bought this watch (about a year and a half ago, used), it had the original alligator ML signed band with the ML deployant clasp. I wore it sparingly and purchased another ML alligator pattern leather band, and a ML tang buckle. I recently added a polished stainless steel bracelet (generic item, but decent quality). The watch will come with all 3 bands.

Front and rear sapphire crystals are unmarked, and the case itself shows no dings, only some very light signs of wear that any watch will that is not fresh out of the box. It is in very nice condition, cosmetically and mechanically.

Specifications:

Swiss made 25 jewel automatic
ML27 movement (modified and decorated ETA 2836-2)
Day and date displayed by 4th and 5th hands
40mm diameter, not including crown.
Sapphire front and rear crystals
Genuine ML alligator band with ML deployant
1 additional ML alligator grain band with ML tang buckle, and 1 stainless steel bracelet
Rated 50m water resistant
Sorry, but I do not have the box.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have about this watch.
Please call Steve at 847-502-5090, texts ok too. Please leave a telephone number if you get voicemail or if you email at [email protected] WUS members can PM.

If you are out of the US, please contact me regarding any special shipping requirements. For domestic sales, I am happy to extend a three-day approval period, less shipping costs. Reasonable offers will be considered reasonably.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts