WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disclaimer: This watch had minor movement problems before being repaired by Ute Watch Co. (formerly ToxicNatos) in Colorado. Great guys. It was sent to them due to an issue with the hacked seconds hand jumping forward when the crown was pushed back in. Eventually, the stem came loose and pulled away from the movement. These issues were repaired and the watch keeps good time and all functions work as they should.

UPDATE: Since being repaired, I pulled the stem out too forcibly (my fault) and it came loose from the movement again. Should be an easy fix, however, rather than have it repaired again, I just want to move on from it. Priced to sell, and Sold as is, no returns.

Watch Details Here:

In excellent condition. No marks, or scratches. Comes with Box/papers and strap pictured. Also included is an OEM MV black rubber strap with red stitching and signed buckle.

Sell for $175. Price includes PayPal and Priority Shipping in the U.S. These go for $350-$400. on the secondary market. Original retail was $739. SOLD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts