WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 1970s Memosail Regatta Chronograph with the Valjoux 7737 manual wind movement. This is a very cool watch and I love it, but I just don't wear it enough and need to move it on to someone who'll enjoy it.

The base metal case is 45mm round without crowns and it has a stainless steel back. There is wear showing on the case and some brassing on the underside and sides of the case. It's not very noticeable when wearing the watch, but it is there. The crystal has some minor scratches as would be expected.

I have it on a nice soft silicone rubber strap in blue that matches the dial. It will also come with a black leather strap. No box or papers.

The watch runs fine and the countdown chronograph works well and zeros appropriately. It is a vintage watch, so water resistance is not guaranteed.

My price is $525 shipped in the CONUS and including PayPal. I'll ship internationally for the difference in cost between US shipping.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS Memosail Regatta Yachting Timer Countdown Chrono Valjoux 7737 Manual Wind

TTT

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS Memosail Regatta Yachting Timer Countdown Chrono Valjoux 7737 Manual Wind

Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts