WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Many thanks WUS and Steven.

Last one up on the block due to my impending move...I bought this from a U.K. AD within the last 6 months because I couldn't find a tritium watch I liked as much. Perfect field watch, this one has been worn sparingly and shows little to no wear. 42mm titanium case, screw down crown and case back (200m), sapphire crystal with underside AR, and very bright green tritium tubes (these are better than Ball and Luminox IMHO). Comes with box, warranty card, and I'll include the elastic ZULU style strap that worked great for me. These are pretty rare, especially in near new condition with some warranty. I could easily keep it, but someone out there likes them as much as I do. Asking $350 shipped, no trades, payment via PP, photos just taken. Thanks!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hello. For some reason, this watch is very appealing to me. Are you actually in the service? Are you actually an Apache pilot? Have a couple of patches or challenge coins you could throw in? I am a retired Special Agent with DHS and I have some coins I could trade - I could scratch up a couple of patches if you are more interested in those. I'd go $250 PPal'd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts