WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is a 3 month old LRRP, original purchase date is January 1st 2011. Automatic ETA 2893-2 Elaboré grade rhodium plated GMT function and hacking second.

For more details follow this Link to MKII's website.

-Extremely accurate runs dead on but let's just say +-1 seconds per day and well within COSC specs.
-Still under warranty until Jan 1st 2012.

Watch is flawless throughout and shows NO SIGNS OF WEAR whatsoever . Papers, bill of sale, warranty card etc EVERYTHING that came with the watch originally is included. Let's say TZ Scale rating of 98% just not to disappoint anyone.

Bonus:
I will also include a black and red striped nato style band, a brand new black Maratac Zulu and some marathon SAR fixed spring bars that extend further into the case making them impossible to remove accidentally.

Reason for selling: I just got a grail! Can't justify having two expensive watches at once!

Price: SOLD

Retails for $1250 plus shipping, taxes and extras...

Please send me a private message as well as responding to this thread.

Thanks,
Mike

Pictures:

Caseback:

Complete package:

New Maratac Zulu (took it out of wrapping for pics) with Genuine MARATHON SAR fixed spring bars:

Watch:

Used flash to show there are no scratches...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts