WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MM Black Sandwich Dial on Heroic18 leather strap

WATCH SOLD BUT HEROIC18 STRAP STILL AVAILABLE: https://www.watchuseek.com/f319/fs-heroic18-pale-brown-leather-strap-497817-post3647964.html

Sad to see this one go, but I have my heart set on a new watch and this one just doesn't get the wrist time it deserves. Here are the specs (please PM me for pictures):
  • Polished 316 stainless steel case and bezel
  • Black Sandwich Dial with luminous hour, minute and seconds hands
  • Movement: mechanical (hand winding) 17-Jewels Asian 6497 movement (48 hours power reserve)
  • Dimensions : Dia 44mm x 14mm Thk, band width 24 mm
  • Display case back
  • Heroic18 pale brown leather strap (24mm width lugs & buckle) length: 75mm / 130mm
Condition: Excellent! No dents, scratches or marks on the case or glass. The only sign of use I can find is the slightest of slightest swirlies/ hazing on the bezel where the crown has been wound. It's really, really minor and only noticable under close examination but I like to give 100% disclosure.

The Heroic18 strap is also in very good condition - like the watch, worn less than a handful of times. The only signs of wear come from being buckled on a cushion in my watch box.

Prices:
UK Buyers: SOLD!
US Buyers: SOLD!

Prices include Paypal fees and signed-for delivery. (Buyers in other countries also welcome - please contact me for any additional shipping costs.)

Thanks
Mat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts