WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hey all.

Just got this in trade. It's a fantastic watch - well made, keeping good time, classic Seamaster dial and hands. Lume lasts all night and wears perfectly on my 7 inch wrist. This watch has the same look and features as Precista and CWC watches at a fraction of the cost.

Condition is amazing. i can't find any real signs of use. See pics for more details on that. The bezel has zero back play and feels really nice - very grippy as well. 24mm lugs which is a rarity for similar models.

The watch will come with 5 straps - two natos (I wore the black one for a day, not sure if the grey was worn or not), barton canvas strap (super soft), a new Tropic rubber strap AND one of my handmade baseball straps. If you haven't had a baseball strap before - the leather is super soft and each one is unique. This one was made from an older glove. I used the patch from the wrist strap on the short side. Very soft!

Specs from the interwebs:

https://mwcwatches.com/collections/d...teel-automatic

The MWC Kampfschwimmer (Military Diver) models are one of MWC's latest heavy duty ranges and have a significantly more robust case than most other military divers watches, they also have additional crown protection, wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a thicker bezel design. The thicker bezel makes it significantly easier to grip which is a feature which was specified in a procurement contract because these watches were specifically designed for use by Police and Military divers as well as for use in inflatables operating in cold and extreme environments.

This particular model has a European NATO pattern dial and is finished in brushed stainless steel. The movement is a high quality 24 jewel automatic with hacking function to enable synchronisation. The movement also has a 41 hour power reserve.

Dimensions and Specification:

Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic with hacking function
300m / 1000ft Water Resistant
Screwdown crown
Width Inc Crown 48mm
Thickness 15mm
Crystal Diameter 31mm
Lug to Lug 51mm
Case: 316L Stainless Steel
Illumination: Luminova on markers and hands
24mm NATO Webbing Strap (1 x Black and 1 x Grey)

The only thing I couldn't find out was the bezel material. It looks and feels like ceramic but you should do more research if it's a deal breaker for you.

Pics

Looking for $250 shipped in the US. Would consider trades a little up or down with established members.

Reactions: Sturmgewehr1944

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: MWC Kampfschwimmer Military Dive Watch - like Precista CWC Seamaster vibes

up for offers

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FSOT: MWC Kampfschwimmer Military Dive Watch - like Precista CWC Seamaster vibes

up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts