WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Near mint Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean black/black with bracelet and a 45.5 mm case. I purchased this watch new from an AD in 2006. It has spent most of its life in a watch winder and is still keeping great time. The bracelet has some very light wear and the bezel has a very faint mark next to the lume dot. These flaws are very hard to see but I want to disclose everything about the watch to any potential buyer. This PO has all its boxes and papers and also includes an OEM rubber strap that I picked up a few months ago.

SOLD! Asking SOLD shipped in CONUS. SOLD! I accept payment in the form of a USPS money order or via a preferred and verified Paypal account. Please add 3% if using Paypal. I have many watch references here on WUS along with a few from TZ and Paneristi, so buy with confidence. When in doubt, buy the seller not the watch. I am more than happy to provide references upon request. Please PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Greg Lenkiewicz

PS: I will work on posting some more pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: FS: Near mint Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5 MM Case Black/Black With Bracelet

Price reduced to SOLD shipped.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Near mint Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5 MM Case Black/Black With Bracelet

On hold pending receipt of funds.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

SOLD! Thanks WUS and Genaro

1 - 4 of 4 Posts