WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a brand new watch received last night from an A.D., the Blue Angels model JY0040-59L in stainless steel. It comes with a valid 5 yr warranty. The shipping invoice from the authorized dealer will be included with the watch so warranty support will be no problem.

This watch has never been worn and comes with all boxes, warranty card, and manuals. It is pristine and unmarked...I took the hang tag off to try it on once but that's it. Conservatively, I'll rate it 99% on the TMZ scale. The only reason I'm not returning it is because I had to take off the 'return' tag to get it on my wrist. You will not find this watch at this price from any A.D., guaranteed.

PRICE: $280 **WATCH IS SOLD**

Model: Citizen Skyhawk A-T JY0040-59L

Atomic time keeping. Time is automatically set (or on demand) by the atomic signal.
The time will always be automatically accurate to the second.
-Multi-band atomic receiver - receives atomic signal in North America, Europe and Asia.
-Stainless steel case and bracelet.
-Blue dial.
-Luminous hands and hour markers.
-Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
-Eco-drive technology.
-Solar power watch: charges in sunlight or indoors - no batteries to change ever.
-180 Day Power Reserve.
-World Time with 43 cities.
-2 world time alarms.
-1/100 Second Chronograph.
-Measures up to 24 Hours 99 Minutes. Countdown Timer.
-Perpetual calendar.
-Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) display.
-Digital display back light.
-Power reserve indicator.
-Rotating carbon fiber bezel.
-Screw back case.
-Screw-down crown.
-Bracelet features a fold over clasp with hidden push button release.
-Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet).
-Case diameter: 48 mm case width.
-Warranty: 5 Years from manufacturer.

I've had many successful sales transactions on WUS so feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum or PM with any questions you may have. I have sold several Skyhawk AT's on this forum...all with happy customers so don't hesistate.:-! The price is right and you get a 5yr warranty (which you won't with a grey market watch). Thanks for looking!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.