WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello all,

I am offering for sale this brand new blue ceramic dial stainless steel Omega Seamaster Diver 300M reference number 210.32.42.20.03.001.

Purchased by me at an authorized dealer.
The watch is brand new, unworn, and unsized. All of the factory protection plastics are still on and have never been removed with the exception of the plastic protector on the crystal. It was only removed to take better photos for the listing.

Full set with majority of factory 5 year warranty – Beginning November 2020.
Omega MSRP is $4900.
Asking $ 3650 shipped within the US.
Face to face welcome in New Jersey.

The watch features Omega’s METAS approved Master Chronometer Calibre 8800 self-winding co-axial escapement visible through transparent sapphire crystal case back.
Comes on blue rubber strap with two keepers: one sliding with catch and one fixed / titanium reinforced.
The crystal is domed and scratch resistant sapphire with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.
The caliber is resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss.
Rotating bezel is unidirectional with ceramic insert.

Comes with everything shown in pictures to include:
*Inner Wood Box *White Omega Outer Box *Brown Omega Cardboard Outer Box *Clear Plastic Protectors Including Clear Plastic Case Back Protector With Serial Number *Hangtag *Coffin *Warranty Card Wallet *International Warranty Card *Master Chronometer Card *Pictogram Card *Instruction Booklet *Customer Service Information Card

This full kit will not disappoint.

Please feel free to inquire with any questions.
I am not looking for trades at this time.
Willing to meet locally or talk over the phone to make buyer feel comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts