WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm continuing my sell off for xmas. Up for grabs is my new Revue Thommen 45mm Swiss diver w ETA. I bought this recently and haven't even worn it. It is unsized with tags and protective plastic still on it. Box and papers are of course included. This is an awesome watch with amazing wrist presence. Case is highly polished and bracelet is a combo of brushed and polished. Awesome huge signed crown. It is running spot on. Grab yourself a large Swiss made diver with a pedigree name and ETA movement for less than a Chinese boutique diver.

Sold sold

$530 via paypal and I will cover fees and shipping in the CONUS.

SPECS:
Model:Diver Professional Automatic Steel/Black 17030.2137
Movement:Swiss Made mechanical self-winding Automatic, ETA Cal. 2824-2 - 25 jewels, 28.800 A/h, Power Reserve 40 hrs
Functions:Hours, Minutes, Sweep Seconds with hack feature - quick-set Date at 3:00
Casing:Solid stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with date magnifier, uni-directional 60 Minutes ratcheting bezel and screw-in solid steel back, screw-in crown
Dial:Black, hands with luminous markes, luminous hour markers and Minute track
Watchband:Revue Thommen 3-link stainless steel bracelet with deploymant clasp
Water-resistance:To 30 ATM (300 m / 1000 ft.) - Usable for diving
Dimensions:Diameter 45.5 mm (with crown 50 mm) - Height 15.5 mm - Lug width 24 mm - Weight 235 g
Warranty:Revue Thommen two years international manufacturer's warranty

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS NIB Revue Thommen 45mm Swiss Diver w ETA

lots of international interest. would prefer a US sale but will sell overseas if it doesn't go soon. thanks :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts