WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Believe it or not, I’ve bought this three times. I don’t mean the model, I mean this exact one! I bought it from Nodus, sold it, bought it back, sold it, then bought it back again. Obviously I have a love/don’t love relationship with it. Everything is included, the box, the watch roll, the removed links, and the Barton Elite strap. There are marks on the clasp, but they aren’t deep enough that I can feel them with a fingernail, and there’s a tiny mark near one of the drilled through lug holes. I tried to catch the mark near the lug hole, but I’m not sure if you can see it circled in the photo. Anything other than the clasp or circled spot anything else is fingerprints or dust/lint.

40mm case
22mm lug width
Seiko Auto Movement winds and hacks
Color matched date wheel
Sapphire crystal
Salmon dial has a nice sunray effect

Asking SOLD $310 shipped CONUS, and as for trades, I’ll consider casual or dressy autos, including non-bronze Zelos divers or other divers that have proper bezel alignment. Must have quality Swiss or Seiko hacking/winding auto movements, sapphire crystal, and no PVD. A little up or down is okay with money in the appropriate direction.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts