WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
​THIS IS NOW SOLD - THANK YOU WUS AND BUYER!

Looking at releasing my Nomos Ahoi Atlantik into the wild. I recently picked it up from a member in Canada. I have my eyes on a couple other watches so I need to raise some funds to offset the potential purchases, that said, I will not be considering any trade offers.

My Ahoi is the no date version. It is in fantastic shape, there are some hairline scratches on the polished case but there's nothing deep. The crystal is clean, as is the caseback. It's currently running at +2 spd when compared to my GW-5000 which syncs nightly. The package includes the box, a bag that the box goes in, watch/textile strap, paperwork, and an extra shell cordovan strap.

I'm pricing it at $2,500 USD ($3,300CAD). Paypal is cool with me but the fees are on you, EMT preferred in Canada. My price includes express shipping wothing Canada and the CONUS (usually less than 4 business days). International buyers can contact me for a quote.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Silver Fashion accessory Material property Hand Metal Zipper Hand Strap Finger Fashion accessory

Apologies for the sideways pictures. The watch will be right side up if you buy it...haha.

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts