WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok folks, if you've ever wanted an insane find.... this is one that qualifies.

This Omega Seamaster Professional 300 "Peter Blake" ref. 2254.50 is as good as it gets. This is a NEW OLD STOCK piece, unsigned warranty cards, both inner and outer boxes, card wallet, and manual (I did not get the hangtags as the dealer had misplaced them) I suspect this was a "floor model" that was put up, forgotten about as the dealer lost their Omega contract a few years ago.

I had the movement serviced just to be safe to wear without any issues relating to it having sat since 2006 unused, it winds smoother than anything I have ever personally experienced, new or used. I have never seen a SMP300 in this shape. I have owned several and not once has an opportunity like this come along.

Time keeping is excellent and comes with what is shown, I wore the watch for exactly a half a day and have had it on my winder since. Watch will come with a 6 month warranty from my watchmaker as well. If anyone else attempts to work on the watch the warranty is void.

I am asking SOLD!!!! $2700 SOLD!!!! for this piece which includes paypal fee's and free overnight insured shipping. (USA ONLY) Rest of the world, shipping is at actual cost.

I am open to trades up or down, but lets stick with a few things I have my eye on:

1: Omega Speedmaster Professional
2: Heuer Autavia or Carrera (not TAG Heuer, real Heuer)
3: Rolex (most models would suffice for a trade discussion)

Here's some pictures of which there are plenty more on my instagram @mattonthewater

Thanks WUS and hopefully this can grace your wrist soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts