WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! (Head Only) Thanks WUS and buyer.

Selling my New Old Stock Swiss 500m diver from the early 70's. It is in 94%+ condition and comes on an authentic 19mm Tropic strap and also comes with a 20mm mesh bracelet, which looks awesome on it with the hooded lugs. The movement is a NOS gold plated ETA 2824. You can see my pics below(which do not do it any justice) and if you click on the link(used with permission) you can see the description and pics from the original owner(which is way better than I can do) who also built it. I am including the Tropic strap and it will come in a Deep Blue treasure chest case. All together he valued it at $550.00 without the Tropic strap and treasure chest case. I am looking to get $350.00 obo for it with paypal and shipping included for this vintage beauty. Thank you for looking and please PM me with interest or any questions you may have.

Link used with original owner's permission
Swiss dive vintage - a set on Flickr

Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Strap Tan Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Strap Tan Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Watch Fashion accessory Fashion accessory Zipper Hand Metal Jewellery Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Wrist Strap

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: NOS Sterile Orange Dial Swiss Diver on Tropic and Mesh

Bump

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: NOS Sterile Orange Dial Swiss Diver on Tropic and Mesh (Reduced for quick sale)

Bump with price reduction to $350.00 for quick sale. Where else are you going to get an ETA powered diver for this price?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts