WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Hello everyone,

Up for sale is an Omega 2254.50 in very good condition. It was purchased from a forum member earlier this past year. This watch has been perfect for me. The crystal is flawless. The bezel is in great shape with only a couple very thin scratches. The bracelet and clasp are both in great shape also with only everyday wear on them. The watch itself keeps great time and runs like a champ. It was recently serviced as of this past September by Nesbits watch service. The watch does not have the box or paperwork as they were not a part of my original purchase of the watch. The service receipt and parts will be included and serial number is clearly visible. I am a long time visitor and reader of this forum, but just do not post very often. I can have recommendations from members on here that I have purchased from in the past. I am looking to get SOLD 1500$ or best offer for the watch shipped CONUS only with paypal. PM or email me at [email protected] if interested. This is a classic watch in great shape that I hope someone will get the same enjoyment from it as I have. Better and more pictures available on request.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts