Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Omega Dynamic III Automatic Chronograph
Reference 175.0310
Caliber 1138
Serial 5705xxxx
Approx. dimensions: 42.5mm w/ crown. 38.5mm w/o crown.

Watch is in good running condition and looks great for its age. Omega signed on Dial, crown, movement, and caseback. Comes 2 aftermarket straps seen in the pictures. The watch doesn't appear to have ever been polished or refinished. The engraved serial number on the back of one of the lug is clearly visible. Chronograph hands align properly and lume still glows. The watch wears big for a 38mm due to the large pushers and crown. I normally wear 40-42mm watches and this one to me wears closer to 40mm. I believe the watch is from 1998-1999 and was released in a very limited quantity -one of Omega's most underrated pieces and will sure gain in value over the years.

Please keep in mind that most of the watches I have for sale are pre-owned pieces. With that said, please do not expect a new watch. There will be signs of wear from the years of use so take a good look at the pictures as they best represent the item. I always try to be detailed but I'm no expert so I may miss something along the way. I cannot guarantee accuracy and waterproof of the watches.
Watch will be shipped Priority Mail in a well padded package. No box or papers included with the sale.

SOLD
- Paypal'd and shipped Priority Mail within CONUS. Thanks for looking at my listing!

s-l1600 (11).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts