WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD, thanks WUS

Hello WUS. This is a tough one for me to sell, its one of my favorite pieces, but I'm buying an engagement ring in a couple weeks so I need the funds. This one has the 2500D movement running strong and I would rate it a conservative 90% TZ overall. There are normal signs of wear on the watch and bracelet but no dings or dents, only surface marks that can be polished or brushed out. The watch was serviced at a Jeweler less than 2 years ago but has not had a complete movement overall, it hasn't needed it yet. It is still running just within COSC spec at about -4 sec/day. My guess is it will probably need to have a full movement service done in about 2 years or so, which is reflected in the price. As you can see in the pics below this is the complete PO kit, including inner/outer boxes, cards and booklet, hang tags, all links plus a half link that I purchased separately, and the PO rubber. Price is $2400, I may consider a trade down (plus cash to me) but there are only a few pieces that I am interested in, let me know what you've got. But I would prefer a straight sale. Price includes paypal fee and insured priority shipping within CONUS. I have tons of refs on WUS as both a buyer and seller. Thanks for looking...

Reactions: TitanCi

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Omega PO XL 2500

bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts