WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Omega Seamaster 2254.50 Black Sword Hands Auto Full Size 41mm - Omega Service, Box & Papers

Watch has been SOLD! Thanks!

Omega Seamaster Professional

Model 2254.50 - watch was originally sold as 2054.50 (warranty card is marked 2054.50 with correct numbers) and bracelet was swapped making it a 2254.50
Full size 41mm stainless steel case - brushed sides with polished top finishes
Black bezel insert with silver lettering
Black dial with incredible lume! Lume dots are whiteish/green in daylight.
Second hand tip is bright red

Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues. Currently running within -4/+6 seconds per 24 hours so COSC specifications with strong amplitude.
**The previous owner had the watch overhauled (complete service) by Omega Service Center in December of 2015! (Documentation included!) The blue dot is still intact on the caseback.**

Comes with original Omega stainless 1610/930 "Speedy" bracelet - has 14 full links will fit approx. 8.25" wrist (2 full link is uninstalled)

**Watch comes original white Omega outer box, red Omega inner box, red Omega card holder/sleeve, white Omega Operating Instructions booklet, white Omega Service Network booklet, and red Omega Warranty Card (Has been completed and stamped by authorized dealer, but not dated). Clearly visible 80 million serial number present on caseback and movement match all paperwork.**

Condition - Bezel insert is near mint with a few very small marks. Outer bezel assembly is near mint. Crystal is perfect. Case is perfect. Bracelet is near mint in finish with a few small marks. Bracelet does have some stretch to it. The watch was originally sold as a 2054.50 and I swapped the bracelet. I have the original 1503/825 "Bond" bracelet in mint condition the buyer would prefer.

There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

$1995 - I will cover insured shipping and Paypal fees.

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors. Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

·
Vendor
19,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Omega Seamaster Pro 2254.50 Black Sword Hands Auto Full Size 41mm - Omega Service, Box & Papers

Watch is available.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts