WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST

Up for sale is my Omega Seamaster 2254.50 that I bought from the "forum favorite" dealer in 2008. I wore it extensively and the photos accurately show overall condition. The crystal and bezel are in excellent condition with no flaws I can see, and the watch runs great. No operating problems that I'm aware of. The case and bracelet show plenty of signs of wear, no gouges I can find but lots of marks typical of daily wear. This watch has not been serviced, and it's never been cracked open. Comes with original bracelet links, packaging and cards. The card sleeve hasn't aged well and is flaking off where the cards have been pressed against it for the last 8 years.

$1450

The listed price includes any payment fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping to your US address. I will accept PayPal or US money order. I'm happy to ship international however if your shipping address is outside the US I will not lie on customs forms, and you will contact me prior to sending payment so we can determine actual shipping cost to you, which we will add to the listed price. Sorry but I'm not considering trade offers. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, otherwise the first "I'll take it" here, via PM or email will be the buyer. Thank you for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts