WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! Please read this listing carefully! I am pricing this watch way below market value due to the current condition and needing to free up some funds quickly.

This is your chance for a great deal on a daily wearer 41mm 2254.50. I have been wearing this on a NATO as is, but this could be a great piece if someone is willing to invest some cash into it. Here are issues that I would like to disclose:

1) The watch is running about a minute a day fast, so it will likely need a service. The crown operates well and the date changes over at midnight with no issues. I have not pressure tested so I cannot make any claims on water resistance

2) The previous owner attempted to refinish the bracelet and did a horrible job. Even with a deep brushing, I am not sure it would be possible to get back to factory finishing. It does have some slight stretch but has all links.

3) The crystal has some scuffs and the bezel assembly has some deeper gouges. The insert has some scratches, but there is no white or metal showing through.

If you are looking for a clean safe queen, this is not the watch for you. This would make the perfect daily beater at a great price. No box or papers. I am looking for $1250 which includes PayPal and USPS priority shipping in the CoNUS

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: Omega Seamaster 2254 CHEAP!!

Last reduction before I withdraw it and send it for service. Get it now while it's still cheap!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts