WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. THANKS TO DON AND WUS.

I am selling my classic pre-owned Omega Seamaster Professional 2264.50 Men's full-size (41mm diameter) wristwatch. This watch is the quartz version of Omega's iconic (and more expensive) Seamaster Professional 2254.50 automatic and keeps excellent time. It features a unidirectional rotating bezel, a date function, 300 meters of water resistance, a diver's extension to the handsome stainless steel bracelet, and spectacular visibility and lume. The watch comes with the original Omega red box and cards, plus all the links that were removed when the watch was sized for me.

The watch is in very good condition with the usual light scratching from careful use; I would rate it very conservatively at 85-90% on the TZ scale. I have tried to photograph every facet of the watch so that you can judge for yourself. I note that there is a hairline scratch, so thin that it can be seen only in one photo, between 4 and 6 seconds on the bezel. The clasp has a couple of scratches that are easily buffed out. The bracelet is in very good condition but does show spots of wear. The sapphire crystal is perfect, and the case is nearly so. The last battery change was in the spring of 2014.

My asking price is $1,395.00. Please address all inquiries, offers, and payments to [email protected].

I will ship via US Priority Mail for a flat charge of $9.75 within one business day of receipt of payment. I will ship internationally via priority mail international at cost

Thanks for reading my ad.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts