WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDSOLDSOLD

Here is a modern classic that is increasingly more difficult to find. Full-size Omega Seamaster 2541.80 (quartz). Serial number is intact, and the watch is in *near mint* condition. I cannot find one ding, scratch, or blemish, ANYWHERE. No desk diving marks on the bracelet, clasp, or case.

*I do not know the service history.* For whatever it's worth, there is a blue dot on the back, which to me suggests the watch received a service at an Omega service center. This would explain the condition, and I think is a more likely guess of the history than to call the watch "unworn." In any case, the condition is a good as new.

The second hand hits the minute markers spot-on, and all other functions work as designed. Lume is nice and strong. It is ready to go!

Comes with 2 additional links, the outer box, inner box (deteriorating like all red Omega boxes), card holder, instructions, warranty book, and serial number-matching warranty card and hangtag. *No other cards.*

Asking $1325 shipped USPS Priority Mail in the CONUS, payment via Paypal. I have done several sales on WUS, all successful, with the feedback to support it. Questions? More pictures? Just ask.

It is really rare to find one of these watches in even decent condition, much less near mint. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1208.jpg
IMG_1206.JPG
IMG_1207.JPG
IMG_1209.jpg
IMG_1210.jpg
IMG_1211.jpg
IMG_1213.JPG
IMG_1214.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts