WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my 95% Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial. Beautiful watch housing Omega's new 8400 in-house movement. Purchased from AD in December, 2014 this piece comes with Omega box, instructions, pictograms card and warranty card (everything seen in photo). I really like the watch but the polished center links didn't grow on me like I thought they would. Rather than have them brushed out I decided to offer it up to another owner. The case, crystal, bezel and bracelet are near mint. Running well within COSC as you'd expect.

MOVEMENT
Caliber: Omega 8400
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement for greater precision, stability and durability.
Resistant to magnetic fields greater than 15,000 gauss.
Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, two barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time.
Bridges and the oscillating weight are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours

FEATURES
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Chronometer
Screw-in crown
Transparent case back
Anti-magnetic

TECHNICAL DATA
Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant
sapphire crystal with anti-reflective
treatment inside
Case: Steel
Bracelet: Steel
Dial: Black
Water resistant: 30 bar
(300 metres / 1000 feet)
Size: Case Diameter: 41 mm

Price: $5000 via wire or PayPal plus 3% fees. 2-day shipping included in the price.

I have sold, traded and purchased numerous watches here and TRF. Please search for feedback under my user name or ask for references.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts