Hi All,

Selling my Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. Reference number is 2504.80; case diameter is 36mm, lug-to-lug is 44m, thickness is 11mm.

It is in very good used condition. There may be some light scratches on the case but none noteworthy. The dial and crystal are both clean and free of scratches.

I have owned the watch for less than a year. Service history is unknown. The watch is running very well and keeping good time. The watch was pressure tested for water resistance on 6/11/22 and passed.

The bracelet is currently sized for a 6.5" (16.5 cm) wrist; three spare links (about 1.5") are included.

The watch was guaranteed as authentic by ebay's authentication guarantee service and will ship with the guarantee, if the purchaser so desires.

Note: the photos I uploaded were taken in direct sunlight, so some hairline scratches appear to be very deep but in reality, they are very light.

Here is some feedback I have received here on the forum. I have also sold numerous watches on ebay and can provide my feedback there if desired.

emgee79 is a great seller!
emgee79 is a trusted buyer
emgee79 is an excellent forum member!
emgee79 is a great seller
emgee79 is a trustworthy seller
Great transaction with emgee79
Good buying experience from emgee79

Edit: Updated with some clearer photos